L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,
L ][ Wanted Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks

Go down

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks Empty please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks

Post  Inspiration Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 am

good here I am again stop the unbelievers and admin best proof is a picture taken 3 min from the time of this post showing that the dwarf has its 900 slot's of inventory space and they occupied 472 they are 3 of them are the two arms and the bone for a book of 469 ls ttoal ask the admin staff and especially to help me porfa is attached the photo and if you want the file to look at the date of modification

I reiterate the char more lodges can not be moved because it was not passing through it is as if one lag Ubiera incredible but I will move my other account marrow also my other character I have connected and if it moves then it is not passing please ask you to take matters into

Bugged Character Name: Lifestones

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks Shot00000a

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks Shot00004fe

greetings

Att: Inspiration

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks Empty Re: please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks

Post  Inspiration Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:18 am

gm can u tell me anything about is pls

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks Empty admin pls read me post

Post  Inspiration Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am

admins goes unresponsive took more than 1 week that nothing diganme please answer me something that these items are needed please I have no proof and no admin is not fair

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks Empty Re: please take action on the matter and help me is not easy to achieve this thanks

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down