L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,
L ][ Wanted Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gm's and palyers

3 posters

Go down

gm's and palyers Empty gm's and palyers

Post  M1ckeyMouse Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:51 pm

hmm with waht should i start...

1.donation, in server there is said no donate, but, some people have privelegies like gm's friends or some rich young addicted players. gm come in and give them augument wich ever he wants, passive p. atk, dick, retard, sheild active too, wich ever you want. and thats sux.

2.todays baium event, that was the shittiest event i've have ever bin. there said foundbaium and kill, i found and then start to hit him come some kind off doantors and kill all and don't let the normal players to kill, it's bullshit, and they say it's pvp server, ok it is, but why should we then found that retarded baium, you can only put the baium outside the giran and then all go to pvp and kill baium now search for it, in normal hide and seek event it's doesn't allowed to pk.

3. augumentation, i had made one topix of this but still want to talk about it, i want to ask gm's how much is the succes rate for aactive or passive skill normal like p. atk. p.def. evasion., how much. i have lost about 500 ls and all i get is chance to incerase your evasion only chances, but everyone knows that chance ar shit. like incerase p.atk. in pvp , that is the shhitlike the mp recovery +0.3. and how the hell somone can get more than 5, it's impossible.

gm's can't you see you are ruining the server, and then you want to us to make votes for server, but why should us/

gm's start fixing the problems not, drowning the server in deper hole.

a.k.a - M1ckeyMouse

M1ckeyMouse

Back to top Go down

gm's and palyers Empty +1 Mickey

Post  BloodForRevenge Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Ouf yeah They Don't Let Us Alive ;D
BloodForRevenge
BloodForRevenge

Back to top Go down

gm's and palyers Empty Re: gm's and palyers

Post  screv Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Mickeymouse that's so true what you're sayin' .. ADMIN u should take care of server, not only for donations.. take care of whole server and make it better and balanced for all ppl not only for donators and your friends. Ty.

screv

Back to top Go down

gm's and palyers Empty Re: gm's and palyers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum