L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,
L ][ Wanted Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New heros.........

Go down

New heros......... Empty New heros.........

Post  Gr3enWeed Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:13 pm

i started play here 4 weeks ago.......I started play in oly and i won hero then i get hero and next my hero was removed...why some problem with oly but i wasnt so angry but when 2 heros cardi appeared (me and unrau)that was pretty weird so i left serwer cause i saw here lots of crazy things about 2 week later i came back registerwed in oly and started long way to be hero........whats is most crazy thing always herer heros changed in sunday morrning but nothing happened....i asked gm 10kkkkkkkk times when new heros appears...but he didnt answered me.........next beautifull day mooondaaay like always i though i will be hero but guess what still nothing.....i wonder why giciu is only one who get her0 maybe hes som1 special for u but nvm..............when i came back to this serwer i though u chenged it and nothing worse couldnt happen but guess what??I was wrong...............Now i can ask another 10kkkkkkk times about heros but like always refusal mode...........

Sorry for bad Eng

Gr3enWeed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum