L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,
L ][ Wanted Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473

5 posters

Go down

admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473 Empty admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473

Post  Inspiration Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 am

good admin I need your help because I have a midget who has 900 slot's in the inventory because I said why not put all the Ls are and when you have 900 which is the maximum for me when I have another dwarf ls 2k no problem can augumentar then you will pass first 400 despos pass another 73 but not when it happened and gave me hize restart restart though I entered the window of selection of the character and gave him when he entered the game start is the character but it's like when you want to enter the server and the server has an incredible lag and things begin to appear piece by piece and the same characters from the other players and when in my case does not move comes in with a bone pantallaso the start and staying there longer nothing moves you see the NPC's character but the character is like being in a absolute lag then I wanted to find out what happened then connect my other character and passes that connected but I'm sending party and I do not see anything other l2 and then there is nothing to do I ask for help has 473 ls that need a lot thanks Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bugged Char Name: Lifestones Crying or Very sad

to all staff
much greetings

Att: Inspiration

Last edited by Inspiration on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473 Empty Re: admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473

Post  Inspiration Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 am

pls ADMIN help me i have 472 ls in this char and is not fair what i lost pls cost much for me get this 472 pls admin help me

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473 Empty Re: admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473

Post  Inspiration Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Inspiration wrote:good admin I need your help because I have a midget who has 900 slot's in the inventory because I said why not put all the Ls are and when you have 900 which is the maximum for me when I have another dwarf ls 2k no problem can augumentar then you will pass first 400 despos pass another 73 but not when it happened and gave me hize restart restart though I entered the window of selection of the character and gave him when he entered the game start is the character but it's like when you want to enter the server and the server has an incredible lag and things begin to appear piece by piece and the same characters from the other players and when in my case does not move comes in with a bone pantallaso the start and staying there longer nothing moves you see the NPC's character but the character is like being in a absolute lag then I wanted to find out what happened then connect my other character and passes that connected but I'm sending party and I do not see anything other l2 and then there is nothing to do I ask for help has 473 ls that need a lot thanks Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bugged Char Name: Lifestones Crying or Very sad

to all staff
much greetings

Att: Inspiration

Pls Admin Help Me Is Very Important This Ls Ty

Last edited by Inspiration on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 pm

admin pls help me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

I beg someone to help me please someone ADMIN GM staff please
I'm desperate for help so I hope I hear my request Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Bugged Char Name: Lifestones

Att:Inspiration

ty and greetings

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  BgdNPower Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 am

server is on??

BgdNPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Raichu Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 am

next time either sell or use them >.> and stop busting the admin's b@llZ

Raichu

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 am

Raichu wrote:next time either sell or use them >.> and stop busting the admin's b@llZ

I'm not busting i only need help is all

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Raichu Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am

Well atm the server is down and we dont know why...so u think the admin can solve such issues when he cant have the server up?Razz
gl with that!

Raichu

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:44 am

thx really i will be want

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 am

admin pls help me i need me ls pls and char

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Raichu Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 am

Dude did u even notice that the server is down?and admin isnt answering?:p
>.>

Raichu

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am

men i know

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

gm pls help me

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm

AGAIN I WANT HELP TO STAFF PLS HELP WITH THIS CHAR PLS HIM HAVE 472 AND I NEED THAT PLS HELP ME TY GM

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

admin I have a problem with my dwarf carrying inventory Ls 473 Empty OMG..!!! LIER.....

Post  CrosS4k1as Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:44 pm

dont lie.... u cant have 473 ls... if u reach 500 items ur char will take critical... its a server's problem... so dont lie and w8 for admin's answer....

CrosS4k1as

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspiration Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:38 am

cross
gm can see inv from lifestones and see is 472 and I can prove to be and I invite the admin or gm mrien do not need to lie and that's besides jealous that you have is that simple beginning that the dwarves have more inventory slots so I thought about it ok? are we? or no jejeje

Name Char bugged: Lifestones

Ty i dont need lie admin can see ty

Inspiration

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunno Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 pm

//care

Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down