L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L ][ Wanted Forum
Welcome to L][ Wanted !
Made by IgoToHeaven,
L ][ Wanted Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg you guys are rly...

3 posters

Go down

Omg you guys are rly... Empty Omg you guys are rly...

Post  Kidee Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:24 am

Cant u see that admin doesnt give a shit about you ? (normal players)
he just want to get money REAL MONEY,as much as he can,he doesnt repair nothing,roll back Olymp ? HAHA

i left this server when the server had 20 ppl cuz i saw UNBALANCE,also GM's are real fuckers,they force players to vote and then what ? Some of them is hero (fair way) 1-2 days and admin just take it cuz some rich idiot donated for hero Very Happy

honestly leave this retarded server,find mid or low rate and enjoy in this game....

Regards,Kidee

PS: and yea admin,next time when u make a server dont act like a ASSHOLE,and listen to the ppl (THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT)

Kidee

Back to top Go down

Omg you guys are rly... Empty omg you guys are rly.....

Post  Gr3enWeed Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:27 am

100% truth man this is first serwer on hopzone where gms dont hiding corruption and trying to make it better not for us for donaters.........

1.donate gear should be bit better than titanium cause u can donate armor mask jews all it will give u more stats than normall ppls (no 50 dmg).......here donate gear is in gm style if u wanna give him so powerfull gear make donate for Admin like in l2 WarGate Very Happy
2.listen to ppl they rly wanna make taht serwer better
3.When serwer gonna be offline u dont try to do it online............rly dunno guys what u doing but when u make lineage 2 serwer and u taking money from ppls for that u should be more intrested to make serwer better
4.if l2dagger is ur serwer add him to wanted and do donate and not donate serwer i mean 1 serwer feed another

Try listen to us or u will se more stupid comments on l2 hopzone

Gr3enWeed

Back to top Go down

Omg you guys are rly... Empty Re: you are right

Post  VampireSoul Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

i am for it but DONATE KILLS OTHER PLAYERS GM DONT METTER HE TAKES MONEY AND FUCK OFF ASSHOLL HE DONT WANNA SEE WATH PLAYERS TELLS TO HIM AND HE JUST GET OFF. GG FOR STAFF FOR ME............ (no comment)
VampireSoul
VampireSoul

Back to top Go down

Omg you guys are rly... Empty lololololololololololo

Post  Gr3enWeed Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:50 pm

[b]whats is the most pathetic here???? GMs taking money from donation and do nothing........ Ntina looser Smile u spend ur money here and now what nothing change....... I remember one serwer l2 paradise(exodus) gm annouced he create new c5 serwer then they annouced about creating hb serwer......ppls donated and donated gms maked new forum site and lots of not important things.............then Ken(HGM)annouced i havent time for making l2 serwer now im started studying (........ ty loosers ppls u payed for my school hahahahahhaha )that was sad story but true

Gr3enWeed

Back to top Go down

Omg you guys are rly... Empty Re: Omg you guys are rly...

Post  Kidee Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 pm

as i said i left that server when there was like 20 ppl around...
and believe me it was good idea..

Kidee

Back to top Go down

Omg you guys are rly... Empty Re: Omg you guys are rly...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down